Monday, September 27, 2010

OTEN Conference Wrap-up

This was a very interesting experience, as I mentioned within the yodio audio file. I felt that our ED TECH class had done enough to prepare us for what technology meant to the educational process. This conference was more reinforcement, although I believe that most of Cohort B recognize the importance and plan on implementing this into their lesson plans. My time spent in the class has improved my perspective and I realize that acceptance of these advancements in technology make web based materials very important. Things like smart boards make classroom time very interactive and does a lot to make the jobs of teachers easier. From a social studies perspectives the ability to put slide shows on the smart board software can make lectures much more entertaining. I will post a link to the summary below.

Thanks

OTEN Conference Wrap-up Link




1 comment:

  1. Glad you got some benefit from the conf.
    We'll talk about the $80 solution. Interesting possibility.

    ReplyDelete